MIT WPU, School of Commerce is elated to announce the successful completion of 2 days International Conference on Innovations in Business, Trade and Commerce, happened on 11th & 12th March, 2022, with the inclusion of respected dignitaries and eminent guest speakers, from the Commerce and Business World. The Conference became a medium for attendees to gain insights of the professionalism of Corporate and Business World.
The conference provided an opportunity to identify and understand the trends and chart out a steady direction for organizations to excel in the prevailing fragile and uncertain business environment. It provided an opportunity to the research community to present their ideas and explore new dimension of technologies in the field of trade and commerce. It also provided a platform to academicians, researchers, industry experts and practitioners to engage in meaningful dialogue.
The conference consisted of 7 Sessions, each with different and diverse themes, being addressed by eminent Guest Speakers and Personalities. The Conference continued with research paper presentation session, with 42 papers being presented on the given theme of Innovations in Business, Trade and Commerce. 8 papers were selected for the “Best Paper Award” and will be eligible for publication in the Journal of Indian Business Research, am Emerald Publication journal.
The Conference had many prestigious Speakers who shared their knowledge about the respective Subjects, like:
- Dr. Iryna Kramar- Professor at Ternopil National Technical University, Ukraine
- Shri Shreyas Bangad- Founder Director at Brand Matterz,
- Shri Kulwinder Singh- CMO SG Analytics
- Shri Saurabh Shah, President of the Indo - American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) - Western Region and Chairman of Ease of Doing Business committee
- Ms. Anat Bernstein – Reich- Chief Executive Officer at BDO Consulting Israel India Investment Banking and Business Development
- Shri. Saurabh Bajaj-Marketing Head - Dairy at Britannia,Dr. Randhir Auluck - Head of School of Organisations, Economy & Society (SOES), University of Westminster ,
- Shri Varun Sridhar, CEO Paytm money
- CS Devendra Deshpande, President, Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
- Shri Sourajit Aiyer -Vice President – Sustainable Finance & ESG, auctus ESG
- Dr. Rama Bijapurkar – Independent Management Consultant and Professor IIM(A)
- And many more ….
Overall the Conference was very fruitful and innovative to all the participants